Rectangular aboveground tanks
Rectangular aboveground tanks are intended for collecting and storing utility, waste and storm water, as well as various chemicals.
The tank’s parameters are chosen according to needs:
• Capacity (lenght, width and height)
• Material (PE or PP)
• Wall thickness and design
• Inflow and outflow connections
• Monitoring and maintenance covers
• Railings, ladders and service platforms
• Thermal isolation
TANKS FOR HAZARDOUS LIQUIDS
National requirements apply to tanks for hazardous liquids. The requirements covering the design, manufacture, inspection, documentation and installation of tanks.
Hazardous liquids are considered to by explosive, flammable, highly flammable, extremely flammable, toxic or very toxic liquids.